- ALL operators and facility administrators need to
request access to the operator certification database. Please see the
- Login Instructions Use these to get an Egov account and request access to the database.
- Operator Instructions Use these to manage your contact information, training, and certification data.
- Facility Admin Instructions Use these to manage your facility's contact information and operator designations.
- Conference Training Provider and In-house Training Provider instructions are also available. Contact the Operator Certification Program for more information.
Starting January 2013, please take a minimum of eight (8) hours of training from core topic areas for each license. These 8 hours will be required for license renewals beginning with the 2015 renewal year.
Looking for FUEL STORAGE TANK OPERATOR CERTIFICATION?? Please contact Oma Gilbreth with the Solid and Hazardous Waste Division at 307-777-7097.
SmallWaterSupply.org Free online resources and support for Water and Wastewater Operators
Water You Waiting For? Check out the Work For Water website. This site is packed with resources to help students and job seekers find jobs or prepare for rewarding careers in protecting public health and the environment. Learn about what it takes to work for water!
EPA Drinking Water Online provides resources for Public Drinking Water Systems, their operators, or their customers. Reporting forms, report templates, and information about drinking water quality violations can be found on this website. The Drinking Water Watch database may be accessed either by using your EPA Login or by using the Public Access version.
Spring 2014 Conference Presentation
Last Updated 16 September 2014