- ALL operators and facility administrators need to request access to the operator
certification database. Please see the following instructions:
- Login Instructions Use these to get an Egov account and request access to the database.
- Operator Instructions Use these to manage your contact information, training, and certification data.
- Facility Admin Instructions Use these to manage your facility's contact information and operator designations.
- Conference Training Provider and In-house Training Provider instructions are also available. Contact the Operator Certification Program for more information.
Starting January 2013, please take a minimum of eight (8) hours of training from core topic areas for each license. These 8 hours will be required for license renewals beginning with the 2015 renewal year.
Looking for FUEL STORAGE TANK OPERATOR CERTIFICATION?? Please contact Oma Gilbreth with the Solid and Hazardous Waste Division at 307-777-7097.
SmallWaterSupply.org Free online resources and support for Water and Wastewater Operators
View Wyoming Rural Water Association's Water and Wastewater Operations Specialist Press Release.
Access seminar presentations and the training certificate offered by the Water and Wastewater Program.
Fall 2013 Conference Presentation
Last Updated 19 September 2013