WYPDES Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs)
Contact: Vacant, Project Manager Jon Deutscher, CAFO Lead
Rules and Regulations Affecting CAFOs:(Word)
Guidance Documents:* Wyoming Nutrient Management Plan Technical Standards March 2011)
* Solid Waste Guideline #17: Guidance for Composting Animal Mortalities at Farms, Ranches and Exempt Animal Feeding Operation Facilities (WDEQ Solid and Hazardous Waste Division, March 7, 2006)
* Managing Manure Nutrients at Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (US EPA publication, December 2004)
* 25-year/24-hour storm event isopluvial map of Wyoming. This map provides storm depths in tenths of an inch.
* 100-year/24-hour storm event isopluvial map of Wyoming. This map provides storm depths in tenths of an inch.
Forms, Log Sheets, Reports:
Manure Spreader Calibration Log
* Nutrient Land Application Log (Word)
* Precipitation Log (Word)
* Water Line Inspection Log (Word)
* CAFO Weekly Storage and Containment Structure Inspections Log Sheet
* Manure, Litter and Process Wastewater Transfer Record Form (Word)
* Solid Manure Spreader Calibration and Maintenance Worksheet (Word)
* CAFO Permit Annual Report Forms This new form should be used for all reports, including for 2010. The due date has changed and is now April 15.
- Excel 2007-2010 version (March 2011)
- PDF version
This page was last updated